Low Income Legal Resources



Legal Services For Low-Income Parents

If you live in the following counties


Northern Wisconsin

Ashland; Barron; Bayfield; Burnett; Chippewa; Clark; Douglas; Dunn; Eau Claire; Florence; Forest; Iron; Langlade; Lincoln; Marathon; Marinette; Menominee; Oconto; Oneida; Pepin; Pierce; Polk; Portage; Price; Rusk; St.Croix; Sawyer; Shawano; Taylor; Vilas; Washburn; Waupaca; and Wood.


Bad River; Forest County Potawatomi; Ho-Chunk; Lac Courte Oreilles; Lac Du Flambeau; Menominee; Red Cliff; Sokaogon; St.Croix; and Stockbridge-Munsee, Indian Reservations

Wisconsin Judicare, Inc.

P.O. Box 6100

Wausau, WI 54402-6100

1-800-472-1638 and (715) 842-1681

web site http://www.judicare.org

E-mail: info@judicare.org and

Northeastern Wisconsin

Brown; Door; Calumet; Kewaunee; Manitowoc; and Outagamie

Legal Services of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. 417 Pine Street Green Bay, WI 54301

1-800-236-1127 and (920) 432-4645

Adams; Fond du Lac; Green Lake; Marquette; Ozaukee; Sheboygan; Washington; Waushara; and Winnebago

Legal Services of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc 404 N Main Street Suite.702

Oshkosh, WI 54901

1-800-236-1128 and (920) 233-6521

Southeastern Wisconsin

Columbia; Dane; Dodge; Green; Jefferson; and Rock Counties

Legal Action of Wisconsin http://www.legalaction.org

31 S Mills Street Madison, WI 53715

1-800-362-3904 and (608) 256-3304

Milwaukee or Waukesha

Legal Action of Wisconsin

230 W Wells St. Milwaukee, WI 53203

1-888-278-0633 and (414) 278-7722


Legal Action of Wisconsin

521 6th Street Racine, WI 53403

(262) 635-8836

Kenosha; Racine; or Walworth

Legal Action of Wisconsin

5630 Sixth Ave Kenosha, WI 53140

1-800-242-5840 and (262) 654-0114

Southwestern Wisconsin

Buffalo; Jackson; Juneau; LaCrosse; Monroe; Trempeleau; and Vernon

Western Wisconsin Legal Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 2617 LaCrosse, WI 54602-2617
1-800-873-0927 and (608) 785-2809

Crawford; Grant; Iowa; LaFayette; Richland;

and Sauk

Western Wisconsin Legal Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 101 Dodgeville, WI 53533
1-800-873-0928 and (608) 935-2741

If you need help, contact the Wisconsin Separated Parents Helpline 

Let your voice be heard:
Are you unhappy about the way you were treated in your case or about current
laws?  Let your legislator know about it.  They are the ones who can change the
laws that the courts enforce.
Contact your legislator.

Get involved and join now!

For $20 you can become a member of WFCF.